MORE THAN JUST A GYM!
East Highlands Fitness is more than just a gym. We are your complete health and fitness facility. Family owned and operated since 2004, our goal is to help you become the best version of yourself! We want to make your fitness journey as easy as possible by providing all the tools you need to get RESULTS. We have NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS here at EHF, just the support and assistance you need to reach your fitness goals. Unlike the big box gyms, you’ll feel comfortable working out here among friends and neighbors.
"Our mission is to inspire and assist our members to live healthier lives. We nurture your success by educating you and encouraging you to achieve RESULTS through working out, eating right, and living well."
Member & Client COVID19 Policies
1. All members must certify that they are not sick, have not been sick in the past two weeks, and are not displaying any symptoms of illness.
2. Use hand sanitizer or wash hands immediately upon entering the facility.
3. Fully vaccinated Members are not required to wear a mask. Unvaccinated members must still wear a mask at all times.
4. Facility capacity will be limited to 50% or 36 people at one time.
5. Congregation of groups is not allowed. Please conduct your workout and exit in a timely manner so that other members may use the facility.
6. Practice social distancing from other members. Refrain from using equipment directly next to another member (stay 6 feet apart).
7. Carry a gym wipe with you at ALL times and wipe down equipment before and after use (including dumbbells, barbells, and other handles and equipment).
8. Please re-use wipes for multiple machines to help us conserve. As long as the wipe is wet, it still works to sanitize.
9. All members must use hand sanitizer or wash their hands after their workout is completed.
24 Hour Facility Access
At East Highlands Fitness, we understand that you have a busy schedule and may not have time to work out during typical business hours. Our state-of-the-art finger print door entry system allows access to the gym 24/7. Don’t let time be a factor, come in anytime to achieve your goals!
Fitness Classes That Fit Your Schedule
We know you have a busy schedule and that’s why we offer a variety of group fitness classes for both members and non-members. That way, you can get in, have a great workout, and get on with your day! Check out our Fitness on Demand system with access to over 250+ fitness classes!
Recover with Massage and Infrared Sauna Sessions
Relaxation and Recovery are just as important to your health and wellness as exercising. Work the kinks out of your muscles with a 30, 60, or 90 minute Massage or experience a 30 minute Infrared Sauna session which is great for increasing blood flow, muscle repair & recovery, and detoxing your system.
Personal Training For Your Fitness Goals
Not everyone knows what to do in the gym. We understand how intimidating it can be just to set foot inside. Our extremely knowledgeable and experienced Personal Trainers are here to help you get started and guide you on your personalized fitness journey. Feel free to pick their brain with any questions you might have or set up some training sessions so you can really maximize your results while you’re here.
East Highlands Fitness | 16410 SE 128th St, Renton, WA 98059 | (425) 227-0900
24 Hour Facility Access Monday-Thursday 9a-7p Friday-Sunday 9a-5p